18 Jun Pesto Shrimp Pizza with Lemony Arugula
Posted at 10:25h in Lunch & Dinner
This fresh and tasty pizza is ready in less than 30 minutes. The pesto base is rich and nutty which complements nicely the juicy shrimp, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and lemony arugula.
- 3 Tbls olive oil
- 1 ball of pizza dough (Box #8 Dinner Kit)
- 12-15 medium peeled, deveined shrimp, thawed (Box #8 Dinner Kit)
- 3 Tbls jarred pesto (Box #8 Dinner Kit)
- 2 Tbls chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 5-6 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Large handful of arugula
- 1/2 lemon juice
- sliced green onions and red pepper flakes for garnish (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 500F. Get a large cast iron pan and drizzle in olive oil. Place thawed pizza dough in pan and coat over with olive oil in pan. Allow dough to come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Cook the shrimp for approximately 2 minutes each side. Set aside and remove the tails of the shrimp. Discard tails.
- Place the case iron pan with pizza dough over low heat and spread dough to the edges of the pan using your fingers. Spoon pesto over dough and spread evenly, leaving a small area around the pizza for crust. Next, layer on the mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, cooked shrimp, and feta cheese. Place pizza in oven for 15 minutes.
- Once pizza is out of oven, toss the arugula with lemon juice and olive oil. Place the arugula on top of pizza and sprinkle with green onions and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!