28 May Hawaiian Tuna Poke Bowl with Spicy Aioli
Easy Hawaiian Tuna Poke Bowls are perfect for a weeknight dinner but impressive enough to serve to company! The flavors in this recipe bring me straight to the beach in Hawaii. Try it out for dinner tonight!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbls Sriracha
- 2 Tbls soy sauce
- 2 Tbls rice vinegar
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 Tbls sesame oil
- 1 Tbls honey
- 1 Tbls fresh squeezed lime juice
FOR THE BOWLS:
- 2 cups fresh mixed greens
- 2 cups cauliflower rice, fried in a pan
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans
- 1 cup fresh pineapple bits
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 12 oz sushi grade tuna cut into small 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fried onion from a package
- 1 tsp sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 green onions thinly sliced for garnish
- Cook cauliflower rice in a non-stick pan sprayed with avocado or olive oil. Set aside once slightly browned and cooked through.
- whisk together separately the ingredients for both the aioli and the vinaigrette. Set aside both.
- Toss the tuna with half of the vinaigrette. Save the other half for later.
- To assemble the bowls, divide the greens, cauliflower rice, and all other ingredients except for the sesame seeds and green onions into shallow serving bowls. Drizzle everything with the remaining vinaigrette and aioli. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds and green onions.